WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bunny Prints Galore

It must be rabbit season! There's a bunny print to make any room really hop. Just click on the images  for more info or to order. Feel free to hop on over to my gallery at: wingedrabbit.imagekind.com to see my complete line. All art prints come in various sizes and your selection of fine papers. Custom framing is available and optional.
Bunny Dance by Diana DeloshBunny Dance by Diana Delosh
MHare&Fern by Diana Delosh
MHare&Fern by Diana Delosh

Garden Gaffes by Diana Delosh
Garden Gaffes by Diana Delosh

BakingBunnies by Diana Delosh
BakingBunnies by Diana Delosh

No comments:

Post a Comment