WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring themed Aprons for Spring.

Here are just a few of my elegant spring themed aprons just in time for spring cleaning! My illustrated aprons make a lovely housewarming, bridal shower or hostess gift or even a gift for yourself. You can even personalize them by adding a name or favorite quote. Who's the cook, housekeeper, gardner or hobbyist in your life?
Note - these aprons come in standard, long and even kid sizes. Look for more aprons and other designs in my store at: www.zazzle.com/deloshdesigns*  THANKS for looking and have a lovely spring!
Daffodil Fields Apron apron
Daffodil Fields Apron by deloshdesigns
Many more kitchen apron designs online at zazzle" apron designs on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment