WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Designed to Support Japan Relief Efforts

Like many of you I have been horrified by the Earthquake/Tsunami disaster that struck Japan on March 11, 2011. To do something to help I have created 3 special designs to raise funds to support the Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Fund for Japan. All commissions from the sale of these 3 Lucky Cat Support/Hope for Japan designs from my store zazzle.com/deloshdesigns* will go directly to the relief effort. You may read more about this program at zazzle.com/japanrelief or just donate directly to the RED CROSS.


Zazzle Japan Relief 3/24/11 update: All  commissions from the sale of my designs between March 11 and April 11, 2011 will go directly to the Red Cross. With that in mind I will be taking down these designs on April 12, 2011. After April 11th Please donate directly to the Red Cross or other charitable organizations if you want to help.  To view or buy my regular Lucky Cat products go to www.zazzle.com/deloshdesigns* Thanks for your understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment