WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!

Showcasing my latest Thanksgiving Greeting Card design, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! before it was too late. My ink and watercolor illustration was inspired by the classic tale Chicken Little. Being that it featured a large Turkey I thought it suited the holiday.

Click on the card to see the inside and the back of the card. Feel free to change the inside greeting to suit your needs.
See all My THANKSGIVING CARDS at GCUniverse.com/DianasCards.

No comments:

Post a Comment