WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2013 December Holidays

Christmas -Dec 25th
Click on CHRISTMAS to see all my Christmas cards at GCU 

          
Religious
  
Christmas Photo Cards
    
   
Christmas Holiday Party Invitations
Click Christmas Party Invitations to see more
   
  

Kwanzaa -Dec 26th
  

New Year's - Jan 2014!
          

Please click on the thumbnails to see The card, front,  inside and back details.
Visit gcuniverse.com/dianascards to see ALL my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment