WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hoppy Year Of the Rabbit!

Robed Hare by Diana Delosh
Robed Hare by Diana Delosh

This illustration is available as a Giclée print in various sizes and fine art papers. Custom matting and framing is also available Click the image to Hop over to my gallery at: wingedrabbit.imagekind.com to see all my prints.


FYI: this illustration is also available: 
as various Greeting Card Designs: gcuniverse.com/dianascards
on Nifty Stuff: zazzle.com/deloshdesigns* 

No comments:

Post a Comment