WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Cards

The following are just a  few of my birthday card designs available at www.gcuniverse.com/dianascards. Just click on the card images for a closer look of the card: front,inside and back. Please feel free to change the inside greetings to suit your needs.  Don't forget to look at the top of the web page for any special promotion offers.
  JUST FOR YOU!
 LION & CROWS
 GARDEN OF HOPE & DREAMS
 CATSANDRA

No comments:

Post a Comment