WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Art to Warm Your Heart - Big Bear Little Bunny

Big Bear Little Bunny by Diana Delosh
Big Bear Little Bunny by Diana Delosh
Ink & Watercolor, © Diana Ting Delosh

Big Bear & Little Bunny originally was part of a series of illustrations belonging to my Bear & Bunny friendship story. In the original story this would have been "The End" art but as the story evolved to include a skunk it no longer belonged. So now I'm offering it as a giclée print in my wingedrabbit.imagekind.com gallery. It's available unframed or framed and in varied sizes, choices of fine papers and even on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment