WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Upcoming July Holidays!

INDEPENDENCE DAY - JULY 4TH
      

BASTILLE DAY - JULY 14TH
     

SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 
APPRECIATION DAY - JULY 29TH
(Celebrated on the last friday of July)

Please Click on the card images for more details and to buy. 
Please go to DIANA'S CARDS 
to see my complete line of more than 900 cards.

For JUNE HOLIDAYS please go to the MAY 7TH POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment