WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

DAD - Family Dragon Slayer!

Father's Day is June 19th 2011 - Coming up around the corner. Here are a few last minute items - fun ideas for Father's day or any time you want to show dad some appreciation. 
As always all shirts are available in various sizes, styles and colors. The Dragon motif is shown here on a white beer mug but it is available as a coffee mug, frosted beer mug, traveling cup etc.  The fun button is available in your choice of sizes and shapes. IF none of these ideas fit your dad - please browse store for more ideas (just click on the deloshdesigns link underneath each item to enter). Feel free to change the text, personalize the items just for your dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment