WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Please vote at the Let it Snow Greeting Card Design contest


I entered my Snowman - Christmas design in a  Greeting Card Design contest: Let it Snow and now the polls are open for voting. Voting is open to all. You don't have to be a member of the GCU community. Voting ends December 18th.Take a gander at all the lovely designs -including mine. Please view and vote for your favorite design by going to this link: http://gcucommunity.com/2011/12/13/design-contest-let-it-snow-time-to-vote/

Hint hint... my design entry is #22 ...wink wink.

Thanks for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment