WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Monday, December 19, 2011

January 2012 Holidays!

NEW YEAR'S DAY -JAN 1ST.
     

CHINESE NEW YEAR, LUNAR NEW YEAR -JAN 23RD
           

TET, VIETNAMESE NEW YEAR - JAN 23RD
        

The Dragons are coming! 
2012 will be the Year of the Dragon. 
My Year of the Dragon designs will be in my stores shortly.

Please go to gcuniverse.com/dianascards to see my entire line of cards.
THANKS for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment