WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Midnight Swans Anniversary Series

I'm happy to announce that I finished my Midnight Swans, Anniversary series - All 80 of them are now available at Diana's Cards. Yup, there's  a card for celebrating every year, from the 1st to the 80th wedding anniversary.

Just click on the cards for a bigger view and to see the inside and the back of the cards. 
To search for your Year Specific anniversary card Please go to www.gcuniverse.com/dianascards and enter the anniversary year you want in the "Search My Store" box in the left sidebar.  
Example: 13th Wedding Anniversary

The completion of this series also marks another Milestone. I 'm also happy to announce that I now have over 1000 cards in my GCU store. YUP - exactly 1003 at this exact moment.  There are holiday, everyday, special occasion greeting cards, and invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment