WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My designs on Judy Adamson's Art and Design blog: Thanksgiving Cards by GCU artist

I'm happy to announce that 3 of my Thanksgiving Card designs are featured in Judy Adamson's blog. As usual I'm amazed by some of my fellow artists work and the variety, styles and subject matter. Please hop on over to her blog and take a gander. And while you're at it Cheer for poor Billy the love sick Turkey.

Judy Adamson's Art and Design blog: Thanksgiving Cards by GCU artist who use tradition...: We certainly have a bumper crop of pumpkins and Autumn fruits in our collection of Thanksgiving Greeting Cards by Greeting Card Universe a...

No comments:

Post a Comment