WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Farmer's Field of Gold

Cover art by Diana Ting Delosh
© Farfaria
Page 9 - The Farmer's Field of Gold
illustrated by Diana Ting Delosh
© Farfaria

I'm happy to finally announce that the e-book I illustrated, THE FARMER'S FIELD OF GOLD, written by Brett Hendricks has been released by Farfaria. I was notified that it had been published earlier in November but as it was after Superstorm SANDY and while I had NO Power there was little I could do about it except tell a few close friends and family members in person. Now that I'm once again amongst the powered and connected you're going to have to excuse me for making up for lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment