WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2013 Animal Fair Calendar

TAH DAH -  my first calendar design and just in time before it becomes too late! Please click on the image below to flip through all 12 months of my ink and watercolor animal illustrations.

I've always wanted to design a calendar with a collection of my illustrations. However it is not as simple as it seems. Firstly, which 12 illos get chosen? Does one pick a theme or do you just do a best work to date compilation? As a consumer, I tend to buy by theme/subject ie. cute cats for mom-in-law, cars for nephew, etc.  As an artist my body of work consists primarily of either Animals or florals -whimsical animals for the coming year it is. That was easy, now the hard part. Picking which illustrations  to include as well as which would work in the horizontal format as I discovered most of my images are vertical. Anyway hope you enjoy taking a gander. 
2013 Animal Fair Calendar
2013 Animal Fair Calendar by deloshdesigns
View other Animals Calendars

No comments:

Post a Comment