WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday the 13th alert!

Holy moly - Did you know that there will be 3 - Friday the 13ths in 2012? This year the 13th falls on friday in the months of January, April and July.

• Know anyone with a friday the 13th birthday this year -who needs a special Happy Birthday card?  
• Celebrate the 13th - throw a party and scare away the bad luck. (You can always change the interior text of any of my cards or invitations to suit your needs.) 
• Wish someone Good luck on Friday the 13th or anyday. We could all use some good luck
            
See more birthday, invitations at www.gcuniverse.com/dianascards

Grab your lucky cats for everyday luck!

See more Lucky Cats and my other designs on everyday products at www.zazzle.com/deloshdesigns*
You can personalize any product or change the existing text.

No comments:

Post a Comment