WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Upcoming August Holidays!

Ramadan begins on August 1st 
ending a month later with the breaking of the fast, Eid al Fitr or Eid Ul Fitr.

In fact the first weekend in August is marked by 3 minor holidays so if you needed a reason to tell someone that you're thinking of them here's your chance.

August 7th, first sunday of August is Friendship Day

August 7th is also Sister's Day

August 5th - 7th is Twins weekend/Twin's Day!


Please click on the above images to see the cards in beautiful detail. There are lots more cards in my store. Please visit gcuniverse.com/dianascards to see all my designs. Remember to check the top of the page to see if there are any sales promotions.
For JULY Holidays  please see the June 15th Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment