WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Year Of the Rabbit!

This year, Chinese New Year begins on February 3. Here's a selection of my cards to help celebrate the Year of the Rabbit. Just click on the  card images to see for more info.


The following designs are in my GreetingCardUniverse.com/dianascards store.  The above card is also in my  GCU store. click here for the GCU version of the RED HARE design.


Year of the Rabbit, Dream Hare



Lunar New Year Red Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment