WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 is a Dual Animal Year

On February 3, 2011 you can celebrate either the Year of the Rabbit, Chinese New Year or the Year of the Cat, Tet, the Vietnamese New Year. To help make it a double lucky 2011 I've designed a few cat and rabbit themed products: from cards, stamps, t-shirts, mugs totes and more so you can always be surrounded by cat and hares all year round. Below are just a few selections from my stores. Please visit: wingedrabbit.imagekind.com for art prints, GCUniverse.com/dianascards for Cards, Zazzle.com/deloshdesigns* for everything else. Wishing all a  Meowy Hoppy 2011!


SmokeyJoe by Diana Delosh Smokey joe kitten, cat print!

No comments:

Post a Comment