WELCOME!

Welcome to The Art Hare's Wares. I'll be posting news here about my art on nifty things and my stores: Diana's Cards card store, Delosh Designs gift shop, Winged Rabbit Art Prints, Diana Delosh artsy gifts. As well as a few tips on selling your art on PODs. To find out more about me or my process as an illustrator/author please visit my other blog, The Hare Illustratère.

Monday, April 24, 2017

May 2017 Holiday Cards

May brings spring flowers, warmer weather, and of course a few holidays - plenty to celebrate!

Military Spouse Appreciation Day - May 12th.
Celebrated on the Friday before Mother's Day.


Mother's Day - May 14
There are Mother's Day cards  for your mom, your wife, your mother-in-law... as well as cards for the Mom-to-be, first time moms and much more. Click here to see all  my Mother's Day Cards.

  
  

Ramadan -Begins on May 27
Click here to see all my Ramadan Cards

     

MemoriaDay - May 27th

 
  

Shavuot - May 30th

   

Click on all the images to see card details and or to purchase.

to see my full line of everyday and holiday greeting cards and invitations. 
ALL the inside greeting area of the cards are fully editable.
Please remember to check to see if there are any sales promotions codes at the store site.

Thank you for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. May 2017 Calendar With Holidays

    ReplyDelete